Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Missing my boys!


Patrick and Liam are almost home. They get home on Friday and I am so excited. I know they had a blast. Summer camp isn't anything I have experienced, but I wish I had!

I have been entering sweepstakes like a mad person trying to pass time til I see them! I did win this puppy in a blur print, that will go well in the Gavin and Thorson's room.

Actually I am covered in paint right now from painting thier doors and closets a bright ORANGE! I repainted the chalkboard wall. Then we will paint the walls with whatever paint we have left from doing the boys rooms last year.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway!!

Teapots, umm.. I don't even own a teapot. I love tea but I use my electric kettle nothing cute. When we buy a house so I have more room maybe I need one. :)